Sau hai bài học lý thuyết nhàm chán, chúng ta hãy cùng thực hành những gì học được trong qua những bài tập dưới đây nhé. Ecorp đã chú thích đáp án ở phía dưới, bạn đọc hãy tự làm và kiểm tra xem mình đúng bao nhiêu câu nhé.
1. Bài tập
1. Jason told me that he _______ his best in the exam the _______ day.
A. had done / following B. will do / previous C. would do/ following D. was going / previous
2. She said to me that she __________ to me the Sunday before.
A. wrote B. has written C. was writing D. had written
3. The teacher said Columbus _________America in 1942.
A. discovered B. had discovered C. was discovering D. would discover
4. They said that they had been driving through the desert__________.
A. the previous day B. yesterday C. the last day D. Sunday previously
5. He asked _______ him some money.
A. her to lend B. she to lend C. she has lent D. she lends
6. I have ever told you he _______ unreliable.
A. is B. were C. had been D. would be
7. They told their parents that they___________ their best to do the test.
A. try B. will try C. are trying D. would try
8. Andrew told me that they _______ fish two _______ days.
A. have not eaten / ago B. had eaten/ previous C. did not eat / before D. would not eat / last
9.Julia said that she ___________ there at noon.
A. is going to be B. was going to be C. will be D. can be
10. She said she _______ collect it for me after work.
A. would B. did C. must D. had
11. She said I _______ an angel.
A. am B. was C. were D. have been
12. Ba said he__________ some good marks the semester before.
A. gets B. got C. had gotten D. have got
13. Laura said she had worked on the assignment since _______.
A. yesterday B. two days ago C. the day before D. the next day
14. John often says he _______ boxing because it _______ a cruel sport.
A. doesn’t like/ is B. did not like / were C. not liked / had been D. had not liked / was
15. The guest told the host that _______.
A. I must go now B. he must go now C. he had to go now D. he had to go then
16. He _______ that he was leaving way that afternoon.
A. told me B. told to me C. said me D. says to me
17. Peter said that if he ________rich, he _________ a lot.
A. is – will travel B. were- would travel C. had been – would have travelled D. was – will travel
18. I told him _______ the word to Jane somehow that I _______ to reach her during the early hours.
A. passing / will try B. he will pass / tried C. to pass/ would try D. he passed / have tried
19. Thu said she had been___________ the day before.
A. here B. there C. in this place D. where
20. The scientist said the earth ________ the sun.
A. goes round B. is going around C. went around D. was going around
21. The man said that money ___________ the passport to everything.
A. will be B is C. was D. can be
22. The student said that the English test_______ the most difficult.
A. is B. was C. will be D. have been
23. Laura said that when she_________ to school, she saw an accident.
A. was walking B. has walked C. had been walking D. has been walking
2. Đáp Án
Jason told me that he would do his best in the exam the following day.
She said to me that she had written to me the Sunday before.
The teacher said Columbus had discovered America in 1942.
They said that they had been driving through the desert the previous day.
He asked her to lend him some money.
I have ever told you that he is unreliable.
They told their parents that they would try their best to do the test.
Andrew told me that they had eaten fish two previous days.
Julia said that she was going to be there at noon.
She said she would collect it for me after work.
She said I were an angle.
Ba said that he had gotten some good marks the semester before.
Laura said she had worked on the assignment since the day before.
John often says he doesn’t like boxing because it is a cruel sport.
The guest told the host that he had to go then.
He told me that he was leaving way that afternoon.
Peter said that if he had been rich, he would have travelled a lot.
I told he to pass the word to Jane somehow that would try to reach her during the early hours.
Thu said that she had been there the day before.
The scientist said that the earth went around the sun.
The man said that money was the passport to everything.
The student said that the English test was the most difficult.
Laura said that when she had been walking to school, she saw an accident.
>> Xem thêm:
- Câu trần thuật gián tiếp trong tiếng Anh – Bài 1
- Câu trần thuật gián tiếp trong tiếng Anh – Bài 2
- Một số lỗi về giới từ mà người Việt hay mắc phải
- Học ngữ pháp tốt hơn nhờ hiểu rõ những đặc điểm dưới đây
- Thì tương lai đơn – Cấu trúc, cách dùng, dấu hiệu
- Cấu trúc WISH và những điều cần lưu ý
- Thức giả định trong ngữ pháp tiếng Anh là gì?
- Những cấu trúc nói giảm nói tránh hay nhất trong tiếng Anh